Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why not think about the little things in life that make the world go 'round?

Um...so..I suppose this should be an introduction to my blog...
So, I just want you all to know that I'm definately a 'noob' at blogging...sorry for the akward-ness of the whole thing.

So....just to start things off....Hi! I'm Fangedprincess (also my Youtube channel)! Some things you ought to know (sorry, this is the boring part) before you start reading, getting annoyed, and clicking the little 'X' button at the top of your screen....yes...i can see that on your screen...BWHAHAHAHA!!! O.o -_- (but seriously...)

I started blogging because I thought people would maybe/perhaps/not really find it interesting to question the little things in life that everyone takes for granted.

so...i'm gonna go now cuz my cereal is getting soggy....

1 comment:

  1. This is not the boring part, Bamby.... I mean Fangedprincess... *cough cough*

    ReplyDelete